Each participating school is welcomed to nominate one team consisting of three students and a teacher. The student nominees must be current students in grade 10 to 12, and a maximum of only two research projects are allowed.
In order to ensure that the fair runs smoothly, we would like all participants to closely follow the event outline as follows:
- The 4th KVIS Invitational Science Fair 2021 will be held from 6 to 20 February 2021.
- The live online dates are on 6, 16 and 20 February 2021.
- The online sessions will be accessible largely via Zoom, and Microsoft Teams will be one of the channels for some sessions. The links for all sessions will be provided. Should any schools have difficulties with either of the application, please contact us in advance.
- The official language for this online event is English.
- There is no cost for the online participation.
- Submission and tentative schedule:
- Online Activities(Live sessions):
|• Online Registration
• Consent to Use Image Form
|1 – 20 Dec 2020||Click||• Consent to Use Image Form||1 – 20 Dec 2020||Click|
|• Abstract submission||1 – 20 Dec 2020||Click|
|• Video submission
• Research Paper submission
|25 Dec 2020 – 15 Jan 2021||Click|
|• Cultural Program Video||24 January 2021||Click|
|• Teacher Sharing||28 January 2021||-|
|• Opening Ceremony
• Cultural Program
|Saturday, 6 Feb 2021
Time: 09.00 am – 12.00 pm
|• Teacher Sharing||Saturday, 6 Feb 2021
Time: 01.00 – 03.00 pm
|• Video Presentation||Tuesday, 16 Feb 2021
Time: 03.00 – 09.00 pm
|• Award Announcement||Saturday, 20 Feb 2021
Time: 09.00 – 10.30 am
- The abstract of the student’s project of 350-word with the following requirements is needed.
- Title: Calibri, Bold, 14-point
- Authors list: Calibri, Bold, 11-point
- School name, COUNTRY: Calibri 11-point
- Supervisor: Calibri 11-point
- Email: Calibri 11-point, and only one email address is required
- Abstract: Calibri 11-point, Justify (no more than 350 words)
- Keywords: Calibri 11-point (no more than 6 words)
- The duration of the research project video should be within 5-8 minutes and the research paper
4-7 pages should be submitted accordingly. The presentation should be creative and demonstrates
uniqueness of the projects. The format of the research paper is as follows:
- Word Document
- 1.5 line spacing
- Calibri 11-point
- Maximum 7 pages (inclusive of abstract, appendices, citations, and references)
- Each video presentation of a research project will be followed by 5 minutes of Q&A. The Q&A section will be optional and not be scored by the juries.
- The Cultural Program is limited to 3 minutes per school. Participating schools can share their traditional cultures and authentic activities via a video presentation. We encourage you to showcase your culture creatively.
- All participating science and non-science teachers are welcomed to share your ideas and experiences in the Teacher Show and Share session.
- All participants must register online via the link to be provided shortly. Please complete the registration form by 20 December 2020.
- Virtual Venue:
Kamnoetvidya Science Academy
999 Moo 1, Payupnai, Wang Chan District, Rayong 21210, THAILAND
Tel:+66 (0) 33-013-710
Should you require further information, please email your enquiries to Mrs. Pattaraporn Pathomyothin and Ms. Thipaporn Situbtim via email@example.com You can also follow updates at www.kvis.ac.th.
|1||15:00 - 15:15||PHYS-01 (Russia)||CHEM-01 (KVIS)|
|2||15:15 - 15.30||MATH-01 (MWITS)||PHYS-02 (Australia)||CHEM-02 (MWITS)|
|3||15.30 - 15.45||MATH-02 (Japan)||PHYS-03 (KVIS)||CHEM-03 (China)|
|4||15.45 - 16.00||MATH-03 (Thailand)||PHYS-04 (KVIS)||CHEM-04 (Philippines)|
|5||16.00 - 16.15||MATH-04 (KVIS)||PHYS-05 (Thailand)||CHEM-05 (Korea)|
|6||16.15 - 16.30||MATH-05 (KVIS)||PHYS-06 (KVIS)||CHEM-06 (KVIS)|
|16.30 - 17.00||Break|
|7||17.00 - 17.15||COMP-01 (KVIS)||BIOL-02 (Australia)||PHYS-07 (KVIS)||MATS-01 (KVIS)|
|8||17.15 - 17.30||COMP-02 (Thailand)||BIOL-02 (KVIS)||PHYS-08 (KVIS)||MATS-02 (KVIS)|
|9||17.30 - 17.45||COMP-03 (KVIS)||BIOL-03 (PCSHS)||PHYS-09 (KVIS)||MATS-03 (KVIS)||ENVI-01 (KVIS)|
|10||17.45 - 18.00||COMP-04 (PCSHS)||BIOL-04 (Netherlands)||ENGR-01 (China)||MATS-04 (KVIS)||ENVI-02 (KVIS)|
|11||18.00 - 18.15||COMP-05 (KVIS)||BIOL-05 (Thailand)||ENGR-02 (KVIS)||MATS-05 (Thailand)||ENVI-03 (KVIS)|
|12||18.15 - 18.30||BIOL-06 (Japan)||ENGR-03 (Cambodia)||MATS-06 (KVIS)||ENVI-04 (KVIS)|
|13||18.30 - 18.45||BIOL-07 (PCSHS)||ENGR-04 (KVIS)||MATS-07 (PCSHS)||ENVI-05 (KVIS)|
|14||18.45 - 19.00||BIOL-08 (RUSSIA)||MATS-08 (PCSHS)||ENVI-06 (Indonesia)|
|19.00 - 19.45||Break|
|15||19.45 - 20.00||BIOL-09 (Philippines)||ENVI-07 (KVIS)|
|16||20.00 - 20.15||BIOL-10 (Japan)||ENVI-08 (KVIS)|
|17||20.15 - 20.30||BIOL-11 (KVIS)||ENVI-09 (Cambodia)|
|18||20.30 - 20.45||BIOL-12 (Russia)||ENVI-10 (KVIS)|
|19||20.45 - 21.00||BIOL-13 (Canada)||ENVI-11 (Canada)|
|21.00 - 22.00||Judge|
Are you ready for 4th KVIS-ISF?
Are you ready for 4th KVIS-ISF?